Employee protection has been made number one priority thanks to the lower entry – not only is it ergonomic, it's also safe and gentle on the back and joints. The low entry with just two steps also makes work processes much quicker, especially when the task at hand requires plenty of frequent stops. The walk-through cab even allows the driver to conveniently enter and exit the cab from the traffic-free side of the road using the inward-opening folding door. That's not just practical, it also prevents accidents.
Advantages at a glance.
- Low entry with just two steps
- Entry and exit through the folding door on the side of the road furthest away from the traffic
- Shock-absorbing full air suspension
- The vehicle features a raising and lowering function on both axles
- Depending on the intended field of work, either a high or a low cab height can be selected
The low-entry concept means that there are only two steps up into the cab, making getting in and out much easier and safer than in virtually any other commercial vehicle. On a busy working day, that means a lot less climbing up and down in the Econic compared with other trucks. Also good for the back and the joints is the full air suspension with raising and lowering function on all axles.
Have we aroused your interest?
Find your local Mercedes-Benz dealer and have a chat about your specific requirements. Or arrange for a test drive and see for yourself how beneficial the low-entry concept is.