There are numerous ways to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
How Operating Lease Works
- At the start of your agreement you decide on the length of your agreement and predicted annual mileage, and pay an advance rental upfront.
- Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and it’s projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, keeping your monthly rentals lower. As a business customer, you may be able to claim the VAT back on the rentals.
At the end of your agreement
- We’ll arrange the collection of your vehicle.
- Return the vehicle, subject to it being inline with our Vehicle Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
- Request an extension, should you have a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle on order, which will cover you until the confirmed delivery date.
Service Contracts you can bank on
The most invaluable parts of a service? Reliability and peace of mind.
Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts provide you with just that. We keep your truck performing at its best on the road, highlighting our commitment to Zero Tolerance on Downtime.
Whether your ideal vehicle is a new Actros, Arocs, Antos, Atego or Econic, you’ll benefit from the high quality and pioneering innovations that are characteristic of all our trucks. With a host of unique opportunities available, it’s a great time to get yourself behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz Truck. We have a range of current offers, please contact your nearest dealer to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequent questions regarding your finance agreement, Vehicle Return Standards and more...