- Request a Peppercorn Extension, which would mean extending your agreement for a futher 12 months for the cost of only one monthly rental.
- Sell the vehicle at the market value to an unconnected third party. We will then invoice you at 5% of the total sale price.
How Finance Lease Works
- At the start of your agreement you decide on the length of your agreement and pay an advance rental up front. These rentals are based on the vehicles value over the term of your agreement.
- Alternatively you could opt for a lump sum payment. This option features a large payment that is due at the end of the agreement. This will reduce your regular payments.
- Throughout your agreement you make regular instalments until your agreement comes to an end.
- As a business customer, you may be able to claim the VAT back on the rentals.
At the end of your agreement you have three options to choose from:
Service Contracts you can bank on
The most invaluable parts of a service? Reliability and peace of mind.
Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts provide you with just that. We keep your truck performing at its best on the road, highlighting our commitment to Zero Tolerance on Downtime.
Whether your ideal vehicle is a new Actros, Arocs, Antos, Atego or Econic, you’ll benefit from the high quality and pioneering innovations that are characteristic of all our trucks. With a host of unique opportunities available, it’s a great time to get yourself behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz Truck. We have a range of current offers, please contact your nearest dealer to find out more.
There are numerous ways to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequent questions regarding your finance agreement, Vehicle Return Standards and more.