22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then such a clause shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. Entry into the Display Giveaway shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Benefit to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
24. Successful Entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Display Giveaway without remuneration.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, postpone and/or amend the Display Opportunity and/or the Event at any time without notice.
26. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Successful Entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Benefit except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, pandemic, epidemic, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
29. The Display Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with them.